[Coco] Success! FOCAL lives again!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Dec 18 03:23:30 EST 2010

I have the FOCAL interpeter from retroarchive.catb.org running under
OS-9!

This is the second time I've tried to port this code.  The first got
lost in a hard drive crash, but I was having a lot of trouble with it.

But this time around, I had ansifront!  Among other things, ansifront
hashes all the struct and union element names so the compiler doesn't
get confused.

Right now, the interpeter has 3 issues:
The ^C interupt handler doesn't work.
Needs a real floor() function
The directory command isn't implemented for OS-9.

So, while I'm still hitting myself on the head with a bottle of booze,
at least I'm doing so successfully! ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA