[Coco] CoCo TV

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Dec 5 18:10:42 EST 2010

Calling for CoCo video tutorials, seminars, gaming clips, and even
commercials.   I'll make disc #2 of 'CoCo TV' consist of at least one
hour of contributor contents, complete with navigation menu and so
forth like disc #1 had.

When there is enough content to compile into DVD #2, I'll start
burning them and ship.  For those who forgot, DVD #1 was the 2000
Penn Fest submitted by Nick Marentes.  We had plans for the other
discs to include commercials and seminars, etc. but with other
ongoing projects, the idea and project got lost in time.   For those
who contribute material that appears on a disc, no charge.  Since
these discs are expensive and 1/3rd of all burns turn up as drink
coasters no matter what system I use, I expect to eat this project
until it's fullfilled.

I think 2 to 3 minutes per video is ideal unless it's a seminar or
tutorial.  Just get with me and we'll work out any details if
needed.  Just be creative and I'll find the right place on the disc
for your content.

'CoCo TV' is a video DVD playable on any DVD player and is not a data
archive DVD.

E-mail me the content or provide a link if it's over 50 megs just to be safe.

Roger Taylor
--
~ Roger Taylor