[Coco] MicroSD Drive Pak resumes shipping

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Dec 5 01:11:19 EST 2010

With 2010 being the toughest financial year of all times for me,
somehow I have pulled through.

I'm proud to say that I'll be shipping out about 5 Drive Paks per
week until the orders are caught up, and that the Phoenix IDE should
be ready to download in less than two weeks.  If you have any
questions about when you'll get your pak, please see sentence
#1.  Half of the orders or more should arrive by this Christmas!

Australian and Canada orders are now being shipped from the home
office, but this is experimental right now due to stupid customs
declarations forms and whether or not they have to be placed in a
see-through envelope when attached to something as simple as a disc
mailer.  1 DVD has come back but with no warning of what I did
wrong.  I see I didn't write out the date, but then my name and date
is already included in print by the stamps.com software.  On the
other forms, I chose to also write my name and date below those just
to be safe.

PLEASE, if you have any questions about your orders, write me
privately.  When you post on the site using your handle, I have no
way of knowing who you are and it might be two weeks before I decide
to cross reference everything to your actual PayPal order.  Just
write me privately with your PayPal receipt and I'll tell you
anything within 5 minutes to a day.  Otherwise, no order ID -- no answer.

Cheers, and happy holidays!

Roger Taylor
--
~ Roger Taylor