[Coco] How much memory

John Stephen Swygert rokkinroll at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 01:27:16 EST 2010

Great last name Frank...surely we may be related. I too work with computers,
and I am also a scientist, musician and writer.

I was simply fascinated by this article (posting) that you had posted and was
curious if you are interested in having a frank (sorry, just my uncanny sense
of humor, no offense) discussion about a new programming language I have in
mind.

You do not have to be a coder yourself, as I can clearly see you understand
how systems work together built with so many individual integral parts that
then communicate and work together as one, that I am certain you will
understand my philosophy and reasoning for my new code I am working on.

I work on cars too...mechanical and electrical...all systems...when you
understand systems, then the mind can more easily understand its environment,
how things enteract and respond (or not) in a cause and effect relationship,
and thence may be manipulated by coding to gain desired outputs.

Anyway...

It is far too involed to type here !

I would like best to speak on the phone if you are game...too much of this
wonderful compyter technology has taken away some of the more friendly and
candid forms of communication. My idea is actually a very large concept, and
derived from this concept comes just a part, which is coding, and therfore, my
idea for my new code...i.e. Netflix is offering a million dollars for a code
better then what they have now...I think, and I feel this by what you wrote
and how you wrote it (scientifically and articulae with intimate knowledge of
computers) that you would understand my concept. I have coded, but never
written my own coding language. I certainly hope we can discuss this and I
think you will find it very intriguing indeed.

Thanks for your great posting here, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I will happily email you , or you may feel free to email me, my personal
contact information.

Sincerely, John S. Swygert