[Coco] Is anyone using Roger's 'Jeweled' game on real CoCo hardware?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Apr 7 11:11:05 EDT 2010

At 08:55 AM 4/7/2010, you wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>
>Thanks for the reply. I've got a note into Roger about this; I suspect I may
>have gotten an older version by accident, or maybe a corrupt file, as I had
>someone else test it on their system and they had the same problem, yet
>their version works correctly on their hardware.
>

>Brian

There's no older version, but I do reassemble the game for each
person and put their name in the graphics title screen.

Numerous people ran the game through the mill as I tweaked the code
until the jittering cursor and out-of-range problems went away.  All
I got was clear reviews from anyone who played the game.

If you say you get the same results on different CoCos and different
joysticks/mouses, then I have to scratch my head again.   I'll have
to look in the .bin file for a good spot to disable the audio output
and we can see if this fixes the problem.   I'm wondering if the
sound output is leaking back into the joystick input at some point
while the PIA is being switched.

--
~ Roger Taylor