[Coco] os version check

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:51:01 EDT 2009

Hi Wayne,

It should also be possible to circumvent this problem (if you're only
concerned with the page pause) by calling SysCall with the appropriate
function call codes.

I'm away from my documentation, so I can't help much more than that.

Regards, Bob Devries
Las Pinas, Philippines

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975