[Coco] Mary and the Bees download

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Sep 28 18:32:03 EDT 2009

At 12:24 AM 9/28/2009, you wrote:

>  I love the new changes. Yes the story behind the game with Nick
> and I at the time. I was going to attend a actual coco fest but
> couldn't afford to because I had to replace my roof on the house.
> It was also tornado season in Southern Indiana. So Nick, being his
> normal halarious self, thought of a game. It would be me trying to
> outrun tornados on the way to a cocofest. On the way I would rescue
> coco equipment to deliver to the fest. It was halarious and some
> ideas even came up for a frogger style version of that saga. Or a
> pacman version of that story line. After consulting with the
> allmighty Sockmaster it was determined it would be damn near
> imppossible to that style of a game. So later on down the road
> Roger came up with the brilliant Idea of Mary and the Butterflies
> and brought it to life! Perhaps I can record a soundbite of me
> screaming now, so that when I get stung in the rear I actually
> scream. Or a soundbite of me singing the smurfs tune..... la la
> lalalalala la la la!
>
>Love the updated version and really hope everyone gives it a try. It
>is kinda addicting.
>
>Mary Kramer

Mary, I'm not sure if your dad was ever a member of Delphi,
Compuserve, or the Princeton mailing list, but you should be able to
find references now by using the search bar on the site.  Search for
Dale Kramer or Egad it's Elad, etc., but I've removed the maltedmedia
messages for now while I clean up the e-mail references.  Within the
next month you should see Compuserve restored as well.

Maybe somebody here can remember his old nickname(s) if he had any.

If you found any old messages posted by your dad, I'd know all of
this was worth it.

--
~ Roger Taylor