[Coco] Delphi CoCo SIG first thread

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 03:32:06 EDT 2009

You know, I don't even remember what my Delphi name was...  I have a
few thoughts of my old usernames, but that was a LONG time ago and it
may have even been something different.  My membership was about mid
1991 to 93,  then my college had Internet so I gave it up.

And wasn't it like $20 a month for only a couple of hours?    How far
we've come. :)