[Coco] wireless remote CoCo

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 13:52:25 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/18/2009 3:52:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
operator at coco3.com writes:

>You're killin' me, man.  :)

>Just so others will know,  Gene dropped his pak on the floor on day 1
>hard enough to dislodge the  plug-in module which is extremely snug,
>and also performed a hack on  it.

LOL .  Don't you know Roger that THE final test of any piece  of
equipment is to throw it against the wall and drop kick it
across the room?  :)     Heck, I even harden my  stuff against
radiation so that if world war III breaks out or it needs to
go into orbit it will still function......  ok that's an  exaggeration
but I used to apply a conformal coating until they stop carrying
the stuff at Jameco.    I may have to go to Mouser to get  it.  :(

Roy