[Coco] sorting Delphi messages

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Sep 15 01:35:10 EDT 2009

Things are looking GOOD now!  I've dumped a clip of message IDs that
are somewhat thread-sorted then a clip from the Delphi December 1993
file I have.  I now need to create 0-based IDs for "replies" so
WordPress will show them nested in pretty boxes inside of their
parent reply, etc, and all falling under the original Post.

84329
84333
   reply  84349
84337
84340
   reply  84351
   reply  84357
   reply  84371
84346
   reply  84350
84356
84359
84361
84366
84370   <------------------------- topic / thread starter
   reply  84372  <----------------------- reply to 84370
   reply  84376  <----------------------- reply to 84372
84373
84380
84399
   reply  84412
   reply  84424
   reply  84435
   reply  84427
   reply  84429
   reply  84415
   reply  84426
   reply  84403
   reply  84423
   reply  84434
   reply  84428
   reply  84430
   reply  84414
   reply  84433

84370 25-DEC 19:46 General Information
      WD controllers
      From: ILLUSIONIST  To: ALL

does anyone know of a source for WD hard drive controllers for use with the
B&B XT system???? I have combed through a mess of PC mags' and cant find
one. I guess I could look into pulling one from an XT..but I would rather
just find a vendor..thanks.

                                                      -* Mike

-*-

84372 25-DEC 22:34 General Information
      RE: WD controllers (Re: Msg 84370)
      From: BRUCEGERST   To: ILLUSIONIST

I was reading in the November issue of  the world of 68' micros on page 4
  3rd column top.  says WD XTGEN compatible controllers and cables are also
available, inquire.

Winchester Service   4545 Industrial St. Unit 6Em Simi Valler, CA
93063;805-584-6409

might give them a shout and see, let me know what they have, OK?

-*-

84376 25-DEC 23:18 General Information
      RE: WD controllers (Re: Msg 84372)
      From: ILLUSIONIST  To: BRUCEGERST

thanks, I will inquire as soon as I can.. and I will leave a messge here on
the forum about what they have.. thanks again..
                                                  -* Mike

-*-