[Coco] CoCo history roundup project

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:02:24 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Boisy G. Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com> wrote:

> Delphi forums for some years are here:
> http://www.textfiles.com/messages/ALANWESTON/
>

> On Sep 10, 2009, at 6:49 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>  On Wednesday 09 September 2009, Lothan wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have an archive of the Delphi Color Computer and/or OS-9 SIG
>>> forum messages?
>>>
>>>  I may have some of the delphi stuff, I'll have to look & let the list
>> know.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers, Gene
>> "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
>> soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
>> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
>> The NRA is offering FREE Associate memberships to anyone who wants them.
>> <https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp>
>>
>> Can't open /usr/share/games/fortunes/fortunes.dat.
>>
>> Oh oh, trouble has come calling it seems.  Darn.
>>
>> --

> Boisy G. Pitre
> E-mail: boisy at tee-boy.com
> Web: http://www.tee-boy.com/

Some files still alive in what's left of the old CoCo SIG in Compuserve. I
took PDF snapshots of the 'index' retrieved after searching with the keyword
COCO. The Vintage Computing forum treats the files it hosts as if they were
messages with attachments, it is an awkward way to search; this has the
disadvantage of missing any files that may not have COCO in their
description or could have been posted as CO CO or COLOR COMPUTER. Still, the
4 pdf documents listed below will give  a general idea of what is available
there.

Apologies on the ads and extra stuff, couldn't find a faster more convenient
way to retrieve a catalog of files,at least will let you browse without
having to register:

http://cocomc10.pereanet.com/Vintage%20Computing%20-%20CoCo%20files%2001.pdf
http://cocomc10.pereanet.com/Vintage%20Computing%20-%20CoCo%20files%2002.pdf
http://cocomc10.pereanet.com/Vintage%20Computing%20-%20CoCo%20files%2003.pdf