[Coco] Hello Darling

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Sep 8 18:33:02 EDT 2009

At 03:08 PM 9/8/2009, you wrote:

>>On Tuesday 08 September 2009, Roger Taylor wrote:
>>>http://www.americafedup.com
>
>Roger:  Please take your reactionary, right-wing politics OFF OF THIS LIST.
>
>Suffice to say we see things very differently in terms of the
>challenges facing the country and this ain't the place to air such opinions.

Please don't click on any tagline links unless you want to.  90% of
all of my outgoing e-mail are not to the CoCo list, but everyone sees
my taglines.  Sorry if you were offended.  No political reply will be
made to your above political comment.  Fair enough.  Let me try
editing my tagline the right way, but it will remain my own.

--
~ signature section for all e-mails-
~ While I have seen Many annoying taglines over the years, I've never