[Coco] Yahoo members

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Sep 7 09:23:44 EDT 2009

I don't know what Yahoo's problem is either, but they killed my entire account. I don't use Yahoo mail, but had an account so I could sign into a couple groups. Went to post something this weekend and my account was gone. Tried to retrieve my user name through the site and it told me they had no record of my alternate e-mail -- the one I've used for years! I FINALLY found a site where I could actually send someone an e-mail. I hate all these web based companies who hide their e-mail and phone support contacts -- make you go through multiple "self-help" databases/wizards/etc. first, then with a lot of diligent looking you can find an actual contact address/phone number. Yahoo and AT&T both are that way.  I'd already searched around for an answer and found none. I know they want you to try first, but they don't need to make is so $%^^^^%6  hard to actually contact a PERSON!!

--------
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 13:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Barnes <da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com>

Not sure Why Yahoo did the bounce either, as I did have some mail from the list dated before your auto-generated message. I just went to the link and told it to keep sending. Maybe Yahoo had a hiccup in the mail system about that time that triggered it. Just guessing tho.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"