[Coco] Vcc's Break Key

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 12:44:34 EDT 2009

On 9/5/09, Tveo Loatouse wrote:
> What is the key combination on my pc's keyboard for the Break key, and any
> other special key combinations used in Vcc? In the help file it shows a
> dialog used to set the pc's keyboard combinations, how is this done?
>
> I need to know the Break Key so I can use EDTASM++

---

The END key  works as Break for me.  Another elusive keystroke is
SHIFT-ALT for Basic's Shift-@,

I believe the dialog for keyboard configuration was removed in the
current version.  Unfortunately, the documentation has not been
completely updated along with the software.

Are you sure you want to use EDTASM+ ?  You may find that a
cross-development environment  is a much more productive way to get
things done these days (especially in terms of the editor).

Darren