[Coco] Vcc's Break Key

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 5 12:31:29 EDT 2009

Tveo Loatouse wrote:
> What is the key combination on my pc's keyboard for the Break key, and any other special key combinations used in Vcc? In the help file it shows a dialog used to set the pc's keyboard combinations, how is this done?
>
> I need to know the Break Key so I can use EDTASM++
>
> tvefoo.

The BREAK key on a PC is END. This will work with Disk EDTASM+.

The help file seems to apply to older versions of VCC than the latest,
1.40. There does not appear to be any way to alter key conversions other
than the BASIC and OS-9 from the menubar/Config/Keyboard.

In any case, questions of this type should be addressed to the author at
vcc6809 at gmail.com