[Coco] cloud 9 excellence..

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 2 09:19:59 EDT 2009

Steve,

Thanks!

I have also been through the challenge of the writing to read only address space and then supporting the CoCo1-3 address maps, as they are not equal.

Couple the SuperIDE's hardware with Boisy's SuperDriver and look out.....

So much more to do, so little free time. Work, which has had nothing but layoffs. Our lab had 21 people in it in June, we are now at 6. Hope and change.....Ok, I won't go there. :)

Family, vacations, etc....Trying to catch up on a bunch of emails in my inbox.....

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9
www.cloud9tech.com