[Coco] hottest CoCo threads of all time!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Sep 18 14:24:56 EDT 2009

What do you guys think about running some stats on the growing CoCo
message archives?  One of the built-in stats I have is "Most
Commented Posts", or most replied-to.

As long as the imported archives retain their thread information, the
messages will be considered in that type of computation.

So, I just added to the home page.. the  15 Hottest CoCo Threads of
all Time (pending archive completion).

Right now it's showing one particular topic having a whopping 112
spawned replies and threads!  So, it's the most popular based on the
incomplete archives today.

To see what this thread is, look at the bottom half of the home page
at www.coco3.com

The best part of this is that you can continue posting in any old
thread or conversation and bring it back to life !

--
~ Roger Taylor