[Coco] coco3.com clean up and rebuild going well

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Sep 8 12:39:11 EDT 2009

Howdy folks,

I want to invite you to visit and/or join the new coco3.com community
portal that's being rebuilt to replace the present model.  With
WordPress and lots of security features, I can get back on the train
track and keep the wheels greased for a long time.

Basically, this e-mail is to let you know that coco3.com is yours, as
it always has been since the first day when it was a collection of
banners (btw, those will be added in Soon, guys), and I encourage
those who like to spread the CoCo word to contribute to the best
place on the web with excellent s.e. ranks that took years to gain.
Take advantage.

You'll notice that the articles are continuing to grow as I copy them
from the original site and also add in the content that was taken
down back when the site was mostly static content. Please consider
posting some cool CoCo articles for all to see?  They show up
immediately unlike the past system that was captcha-free so spammers
had their way with it.

Can you post items you have for sale.... YES, put what you want in an
article and if you can embed the PayPal button, be my guest, although
I can't confirm yet whether a regular user can post HTML or whether
it's filtered to remove forms.

All you have to do is register, log in, and in the login box you'll
see "dashboard".  That's the link to follow for posting a new
article.  The cool part about these articles is that you can upload
an image to appear in the article summary, as well as upload pictures
and other media to be embedded in the article.  These rich-content
articles definately spruce things up a lot and lets each user express
theirself all they want.  The editor you get is very nice.

There's no photo gallery yet but you can easily post all your CoCo
pictures and Check the Photos box for the category (from the
dashboard) and later on I'll let people find User's posts with photos
which doubles as a gallery.  Just clicking on Photos in the articles
menu would bring up all uploaded pictures which could grow to be a
massive collection.

This is just an example listing of some articles that have an image
in their TITLE.  The message body can also contain media.

http://www.coco3.com/community/category/coco-peripherals/

I like the idea of bringing back the Chat meets, especially on
holidays.  The new CoCo Cafe is being tweaked over time based on the
feedback from the chat-rats, who I value greatly.

http://www.coco3.com/community/coco-cafe/

A registration is required to chat and post articles/comments.  Come sign up.

Thanks

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.americafedup.com