[Coco] error codes

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 18:22:58 EDT 2009

If you're anything like me, you can't remember every explanation for an error code. You also wish you didn't have to look through pdf files of images of pages to find out what the explanation is. To solve this problem, and give me error messages I can digest, I wrote ErrorCodes.

ErrorCodes is a Basic09 utility that returns the standard error message, and the extended message, that is associated with all OS-9/NitrOS-9 system error codes, as well as Basic09 error codes. If anyone wants a copy, email me and I will send you a copy. The archive (ErrorCodes.zip) includes:

ErrorCodes - I-Code module, placed in CMDS
ErrorCodes.DAT - data file, placed in DEFS
ErrorCodes.B09 - the source code
ErrorCodes.txt - the "manual"

The archive size is 7.46K

Wayne