[Coco] coco3.com changes and new EPROM Pak board

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Sep 2 12:45:17 EDT 2009

coco3.com will be moving away from the PHP-Nuke disaster content
system to a better system that's in use by many commercial and
professional sites.  The gallery and forum section are integrated
with PHP-Nuke, so I have to find a way to deal with this.

The new system has blog features that may double as a "forum" section
depending on your perspective.  I encourage all to try out the blog
posting/commenting features and see if this could possibly replace
the forum system.

To make the site more efficient and quicker I'll also be reducing the
amount of hogging graphics where they're not necessary.

There'll also be a Downloads section of files that I upload myself,
including Books and Manuals, etc.

The idea is to keep all the content we have now but host it from a
much better framework/CMS.  Work, yes.  Again, the move to the new
system is far from complete, so this sneak peek might look pretty
bare right now.

You'll also notice that I'm now selling a socketed 27xx series EPROM
Pak boards with auto-start jumper.  Very nice.  In fact, this is the
Deluxe Wireless RS-232 Pak board without those components.

http://www.coco3.com/community/

I haven't verified how the sign-up process works, so feel free to
give it a try and inform me of any issues?

Roger Taylor
--
Roger Taylor

http://www.americafedup.com