[Coco] CoCo in the Movies

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Oct 8 15:56:26 EDT 2009

At 02:42 PM 10/8/2009, you wrote:
>There was an episode from "Thompson Twins" (I think) where the kids
>use a CoCo2 + Specturm analizer to identify a voice print.
>Since the show was never released in DVD(AFAIK) it might be hard to find

I'd have to know the season/episode if this is a TV series.  Edison Twins, huh?

Like the Party Camp movie, it's not listed with NetFlix, but I did
find Party Camp listed on Amazon in VHS format only.  I plan to buy
from the cheapest seller and use my VCR and DVDXpress box to capture the scene.

Ok, I have the Silver Spoons DVD in today and am converting the scene
right now and I'll take clippings from it to remove as much of Gary
Coleman and Ricky Schroeder as possible.  :)  The scene is long so
there's plenty of room for trimming.

--
~ Roger Taylor