[Coco] Booting OS9 from Drive 1

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 13:30:06 EDT 2009

Another option, more work intensive, and requiring hacking your drive cable and using a DPDT switch, is to hack the cable and use the switch to swap the D0 and D1 drive select lines, so either drive could be Drive 0, depending on switch position (and the other drive Drive 1.) More Work, Greater flexibility, Requires remembering switch position (even if labeled.)

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.