[Coco] Coco3.com Issues

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Oct 3 16:04:50 EDT 2009

At 11:13 AM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
>I am not sure whats going on with the coco3.com web site. After the
>change over to the new format I posted a link to my archives in an
>attempt to make sure that information is still there for users and
>all i got in return was a reply from the admin that I could have
>used an insert link function in my message and how they will have to
>correct my error later. Not a thanks for contributing or at least
>the courtesy to not be rude about a minor issue in my post.

Dear Derek,

There's obviously a misunderstanding, which is so common with sending
short e-mails or comments.  We literally have to post a picture of
our smiling face and good attitude or some readers will insist the
author was down right being rude.  Not the case, Derek.  Not at all.

Let me explain:

I remember sending a quick suggestion (after all, the system is new
and I'm still learning it Myself) about your post and was nicely (not
rudely) reminding you that there's an Insert Link button in case you
wanted to use it for future posts, which makes these links clickable.

My second sentence I believe was my offer to edit your post for you,
as a courtesy action.  If I fell short somehow in my message, it was
only because I was in a hurry and wanted to say something before I forgot.

The reason I made this offer is because I feel like the links are
worthy of making it easier for people to get to them, so I really
don't mind editing it for whomever's benefit.

Sorry for any confusion.

--
~ Roger Taylor