[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Oct 3 15:55:30 EDT 2009

At 10:34 AM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
>Roger,
>The search is not a very good example of my post. A great number of
>posts that use the term of "6809er" in the body that I've never part
>of.  Near the top of the list, I never posted as part of both
>"Kaboom! For Coco 1/2?" and "The Future" messages.
>
>But you still have the same problem as before, the 100's of posts
>that I've made on your website are still lost.  I only count 5 post
>that been recovered.  As the caretaker of the information, you
>should spend more time repairing YOUR database before adding others.
>
>Steve

Steve,

#1:

Those "lost" CoCo Forum messages are there, but I wouldn't assume
"hundreds" of posts without proof, as the databases WERE recovered
and all of your messages were found.

The problem is that the Search bar isn't finding the author of
Comments/Replies... that is, YET.  This takes time, my friend.  I'm
doing all I can.

Look at this thread and you'll see a reply of yours that otherwise
doesn't come up by the search. I see a lot of other replies under
your nickname.  You made far more replies to messages than original
posts, just as I remember from looking on to the forums daily and
reading your messages at the time.

http://www.coco3.com/community/2007/11/project-status/

#2:

These public message databases aren't mine, not even the CoCo3.com
Forum archives.  This data belongs to the people who contributed
messages over the years.  That would be the "others".  The service
I'm offering is to Re-Present this data in modern form with the Sole
Purpose of Keeping It Alive.  Had nobody got involved in this
project, well.. that kinda says it.

--
~ Roger Taylor