[Coco] the final stage of optimization

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sat Nov 21 15:35:58 EST 2009

If you're currently booting from a good OS-9 or NitrOS-9 boot disk/image,
all you really need to do is merge the driver and descriptor, load the
merged file into memory, and then init the descriptor:

merge /dd/modules/rbf/rammer.dr /dd/modules/rbf/r0_128k.dd >/dd/cmds/ramr0
attr /dd/cmds/ramr0 e pe
load ramr0
link rammer
link r0
iniz /r0
format /r0

At this point /r0 is ready to use. Also note that I used r0_128k.dd as an
example, but you can use either of the r0_8k.dd, r0_96k.dd, r0_128k.dd, or
r0_192k.dd descriptors as appropriate.