[Coco] [Color Computer] Way around it?

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Tue May 12 13:53:10 EDT 2009

Mike,

   Check this out, I think there is a difference. Take a normal
pre-recorded tape of Christmas music or something else that you bought
for use in your car (a few years ago), and play it in the TRS80-cassette
deck. It will play faster, like chipmunk music, that's what I based my
conclusion on for the faster tape speed.
    So if you were to play back a data tape (recorded on an audio
quality cassette recorder) on a CCR-80 or 81, the tones would be a
higher frequency and  would not be recognized as data by a Coco.

Karl