[Coco] Looking for non working coco case.

Ben Jimenez ben_jimenez at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 11:25:36 EDT 2009

I was looking at the mini itx boards, but I also will look into other options. I'll check out my local fry's for some small boards.

One other thing i'll have to look into is the option of connecting the coco keyboard to a pc board. I thought someone had said at one time there was a hardware option around somewhere.