[Coco] Burke & Burke XT-RTC

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat May 2 17:27:15 EDT 2009

Before I eBay it, anyone interested in a complete setup?
I'd like to get my $100 back out of it + shipping.

Includes:
XT-RTC interface
WD MFM controller
B&B XT-ROM 3.0 ( yes, working, and yes, I dumped it - reply if you want the ROM image)
External HD case with IBM 0665-53 MFM HD and cables
original manual
original disks for both the XT-ROM and the XT-RTC
2 printouts with updates

The XT-RTC works, and the XT-ROM works, as it boots up saying XT-ROM 3.0
and then does a 512K memory check on the CC3 I'm trying it on.

No idea on the HDD, though.

Does SuperDriver support the B&B XT to install to?

Also have a decent CC3 with original Tandy 512K upgrade, $75+s/h

These items are in Florida

Tony