[Coco] CoCoFest Unwind

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 11:34:46 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/31/2009 9:45:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
linville at tuxdriver.com writes:

You try  to control it?  Not sure why...anyway, either you are usually
having a  good (or really bad!) time when we talk or you need to
work a bit  harder!  Of course, as far as I'm concerned you and I
"talk normal"  and the other guys are the ones who sound funny...  :-)

John

HA!  you should pay a visit to where I grew up.  They
think I talk funny back there.   It's scary.  :)

And I am always having a good time at the fest.

Roy