[Coco] Internet

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:08:21 EDT 2009

On 3/28/09, Bill wrote:
> Having been away from the Coco for so many years, has there been a way
> developed to access the internet with our beloved machine? I'd love to see
> what my web page looks like when viewed from a Coco.

A discussion on the topic of a CoCo web browser has been going on
recently in the CoCo3.com forums.  Some have been saying don't bother
trying, the CoCo can't handle it. Others say it would still be a cool,
fun project to attempt.  I predict it will never happen.

Roger Taylor's CoCoNet software will allow you to access data from the
internet with a PC acting as a go between.  This could create some
interesting possibilities for online gaming and such.

Darren