[Coco] Mouse

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 05:08:38 EDT 2009

I believe the problem to be in the HTML side of things, and not in the ASCII graphics itself. (AND of course, in the name of preventing HTML injection and the corresponding threats, all HTML is stripped, well maybe not all, but that depends on the system)

Yes, I presume you could replace one pot with a pair of resistors, but what application would want a fixed joystick value?

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.