[Coco] (no subject)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Mar 24 15:40:27 EDT 2009

At 02:28 PM 3/24/2009, you wrote:
>Hi Bill,
> From one noob to another noob, keeping asking questions. The only
> "dumb" question is the one not asked. You are a welcome addition
> here on this mail list so don't go anywhere!
>
>Alan Jones

I agree, Alan.  I'm a guru + constant learner, and if anybody knows
about being schooled by drifters after asking a question that you're
simply trying to refreshen your memory on, or just haven't had a
reason yet to know such a tidbit of info, it's me.  Nobody knows 100%
of everything about the CoCo.  Nobody.  Some people here *think* they
do, but then you catch them asking a question later and you realize
that we're still in the same boat.  Nobody has lived their future yet
and we're still learning new things about the CoCo that others have
discovered or invented, etc.  Some CoCoNuts are better in a certain
area but poor in others.  This is where we get each other and make it fun.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com