[Coco] any one live iaround the Mansfield Ohio area?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Mar 20 23:33:59 EDT 2009

Hello James

You're making me feel pretty bad dude. We can get together agian if you want
8-) Ofcourse I screwed around and got a full time job in Stow. So my time
is pretty limited right now <sigh>. In another 15 days, I could pull the
trigger  on Social Security if I wanted, but I knda like things the way
they are now. You going to the Fest?

On 03/20/09, James Hrubik wrote:
> Richard Crislip and I are up in Norton.  Not that close, but
> occasionally I get down into the Mansfield area.  'Course, Richard
> and I have only gotten together once in the past several years, and
> we only live 3 miles from each other...
>

> On Mar 19, 2009, at Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 4:10 PM, David Simpson
> wrote:
>
>> My name is Dave, I moved from San  Jose California to Mansfield
>> Ohio about a year and a half ago, I am 61 years old and have been
>> into cocos since 1983, the only way I can describe my collection is
>> "major". I have MC-10's, 64K coco1, 64K coco2 and coco3's (128K and
>> 512K) and several dos machines set up with emulators plus a lot of
>> other "STUFF".
>>
>> there was a long dry spell while work (Sr, Mixed Signal Test
>> Engineer) kept me busy but now that I am "retired", I hsve lots of
>> time to play with my colection, is there any one that lives near by
>> that might be interested in getting together, age is not an issue,
>> enjoying coco's is.
>>
>> I am no longer able to drive due to vision issues.
>>

>> best regards... Dave Simpson
>>

>> --
>
> ~~~|=|~~~
> James C. Hrubik, Sr., RAA
> HRUBIK APPRAISAL SERVICES
> Appraisal & Appraisal Review
> Consulting & Litigation Support
> V/F-(330)745-8435 : C-(330)472-3023
> email : jimhrubik at earthlink.net
> info : http://www.hrubikappraisal.com
> blog : http://hrubikappraisal.blogspot.com/

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                      _|_
        With UAE/WinUAE     ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo