[Coco] How do I create a NitrOS-9 blank disk image?

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:39:54 EDT 2009

Ok, I am finally a NitrOS-9 user. How do I create a formatted blank disk
image so I can use it in NitrOS-9? I am using the Vcc 1.17 emulator. I
want to start using the Microware C Compiler. I have the following disk
images mounted:
d0 = nos96309l2v030209coco3_40d_1.dsk
d1 = OS9 C Compiler disk1.dsk
d2 = OS9 C Compiler disk2.dsk

I want to have a blank formatted disk image on d3 to save my C projects to.

What does the "40d_1" mean on my boot disk?

I have a blank disk set that I found online but I believe all of the
images are for DECB.
Has anyone created a blank disk set for NitrOS-9?

Thanks for your help!

Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio