[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sun Jun 14 10:13:44 EDT 2009

> What year Rainbow had the master Index of articles in it?

About July of the third year there was an index of the first three years,
there after there was an annual index

> I'm considering working on a Master Index for all of
> the magazines currently available in scanned format.

Yes, I copied all of those indexes and put them in a binder for quick
reference over a decade ago.

> I seem to remember there was as Magazine
> database program in one of the Rainbows as well.
> Is this ringing any bells for anyone?

I remember seeing the program, but I'd have to dig out and through the
indexes.  Today/this week the deer and rabbit fence around the garden in the
hot priority.