[Coco] Emulator Disk sizes - was Crunch? Urbane

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 1 18:18:22 EDT 2009

I've tried other emulators and I like VCC the best.  That does not mean that
I consider it to be "finished".  I will say that I've been a bit of a file
hound in the last 18 months or so, and this is the FIRST disk I've ever
tried to use that was rejected.  I noticed right away that it was smaller
than the hundreds of other .DSK and .OS9 disk images I have in my
possession.