[Coco] [Color Computer] CGP-220 available

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Jul 21 06:10:29 EDT 2009

> The CGP-220 is a Canon 1030A Inkjet printer which was re-badged for Radio
> Shack/Tandy.
The Tandy version also had a serial input port which the Canon lacked.
They also use roll paper.  I do recall running sheet paper through, one page
at a time.

> I'd imagine that ink tanks are made of unobtanium now.
I've been looking for better than a decade now without any luck.  I get a
link now and then that leads to something else entirely.

> Are they refillable?
I suspect that they might be, but I have not tried that yet.  I am not sure
the ink is a standard formulation either.

> Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia
Bruce W.