[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo Items

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Feb 28 16:14:05 EST 2009

On Feb 28, 2009, at 2:47 PM, wo1now wrote:
> moved them down the hallway and started building the CoCo I. I was in
> my attic the other day, and I found all my stuff from back then. I
> have the complete set of Hot CoCo mags, including Micro 80s. I also

Very cool! You were in Dallas/Ft. Worth, I assume? I lived in Mesquite
in 79-80, but didn't get a CoCo until 1982. Wish I had been more aware
of computers when I lived so close to Tandy Towers.

I think we'd enjoy hearing any other tales you have to share about
your time with Tandy -- a whole different world back then -- and if
you collection could find it's way to the CoCoFest coming up in a few
weekends in Chicago, there might be someone interested.

		-- Allen
--
18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST! - March 28 & 29, 2009 - Elgin, IL
- http://glensideccc.com/

Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en