[Coco] [Color Computer] i managed to aquire a hp 6300c scanner with adf

stinger30au stinger30au at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 1 06:30:57 EST 2009

it is interstate at the moment.

got it for the price of shipping only!! yippie

when it gets here i can start cutting the spines of my magazine
collection and turning out more pdf files

im in the process of d/l rainbow collection from a premium user at
rapid share.i dont know who did it, but if they read this, thank you
so much for sharing,please keep them up there longer, i have much more
to go.

great collection i assure you. i have spent my entire weekend
downloading the entire 1986 rainbow collection, all 3.4 gigabytes of
it. and being a free user having to wait 15 minutes between each d/l
kind-a-got-boring, but patience and persistence payed off

i have finished scanning in all my coco-link magazines a week or two
ago as well

1989 coco-link is incomplete, but from 1990 till 1995 is complete and
i scanned them very painfully with my usb canon lide20 usb snail pace
scanner

i have sent a copy of these books plus a *TON* of my manuals i
converted to pdf to user "briza" at coco3.com for upload to ftp web site

i will also forward a copy of these files on dvd to Roger, the man who
runs coco3.com web site as well