[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 27 15:21:52 EST 2009

Got in using my UBUNTU 9.04 system. Left a touch file with my name.
Looks good and speed is very fast.

Opps did a DIR /dd and got reply....did a Dir /d1 and got a reply....did
a DIR /d2 and got lockup. CNTRL-C does not put me back to command
prompt. Hope killing connection will free up port.

OK killng telnet and retrying did not lock up port.

john at john-laptop:~$ telnet aes.dyndns.org 6809
Trying 68.117.203.145
Connected to aes.dyndns.org.
escape character is '^]'.
Drivewire TCP Server 3.1.2