[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Aug 1 19:05:24 EDT 2009

The CoCo Clipboard definitely was published;  at one time I had around six
issues of it.  My recollection is that the issues were around 20
standard-sized pages each, stapled in the middle.  They had reviews and
articles, with maybe a few simple illustrations.  It appeared typed with
reduction (daisy wheel?) rather than typeset.

Art