[Coco] Drivewire, NitrOS9, and floppy drives

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 8 08:10:05 EDT 2009

Bill wrote:
> I cannot figure out how to access my (real) floppy drives when I am using
> the os9 image via DriveWire.  Can anyone give me some ideas?
>
> Thanks

There is nothing to figure out. Just use /d0 through /d3 and you will
access the real floppies. The DriveWire drives are /x0 through /x3.

Maybe you aren't asking what you intended. If you are running Disk Basic
under HDBDOS DW3, the default setting turns on the /x0 - /x3 drives in
place of the floppies. To access the real floppies, issue the command:
DRIVEOFF