[Coco] NitrOS-9 sc6551 driver

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Apr 3 16:25:32 EDT 2009

At 01:33 PM 4/3/2009, you wrote:

> >If you absolutely need CTS/RTS, from the pak's command
> >prompt >  type:  set flow hardware
> >This will persist until you do a hard reset (while powering up), or
> >typing >set flow none
>
>But I don't have the command prompt anymore.  The eprom was pulled
>while I was
>hacking the cs address.  So this will have to be done from a program
>I'll have
>to write, and which is not yet written.

SuperComm?  I recall a few other OS-9 terminal programs that should work?

Try this as well, but you'll first have to kill the bluetooth
connection from the PC.

echo set baud 19200 >/t2
xmode /t2 bau=7

That should get you rolling at 19200 bps but then you'll have to save
the /t2 config, ofcourse.

> >Gene, I'm so glad you were able to get the wireless pak working under
> >your Linux and CoCo setup!  For those who are spot reading this and
> >are confused, Gene basically has a Lot of stuff connected and my pak
> >conflicted with a Tandy pak he didn't want to remove.  So he slid the
> >addressing down a few double words by soldering a few wires on the
> >pak board.  Now that's a determined CoCoNut. :)
>
>Now who is calling whom a nut? :)  Guilty...

haha

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com