[Coco] NitrOS-9 sc6551 driver

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 19:55:28 EDT 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 6:49 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:
> How fun does this sound?  Right now I'm using the Rainbow IDE to
> build an OS-9 floppy image with the 6551 stuff.  I hope to whip up

You have a boot manager, cross hosted?

You know, I think I need to check out this Rainbow IDE thing. I can
run native Windows stuff on my Intel Mac and they mix with the normal
floating windows of the Mac desktop (I can even click on a .rom on my
desktop and it launches the VCC emulator and runs the ROM). Might be
fun to check out.

Roger, I have a few pics of your pak from the FEst. What is the ROM
inside?

http://www.disneyfans.com/photos/CoCoFests/Chicago2009/BluetoothRS232/index.htm

--
Over 125,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en