[Coco] Q: Burke & Burke hard disk controller

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Sep 30 15:36:17 EDT 2008

Look up the GIDE interface by Tillman Reh (sp?).
It was designed to piggyback into the Z80 socket, so it may be a start.

Since ya mentioned the word Dragon....
Are CoCo hardware expansions Dragon-compatible? ie, MPI, RS232Pak, etc...?
I thought I read somewhere, that there was a replacement ROM to use in CoCo FDC's, to
allow them to work in the Dragon?

Now, if older stuff works, what about newer stuff like C9's TC^3 / SuperIDE?
NitrOS9? I see mention of Dragon in the source.....