[Coco] Q: Burke & Burke hard disk controller

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Sep 29 21:19:12 EDT 2008

I thought it was REALLY picky about WHICH 8-bit card, as well...
It wouldn't work with just ANY 8-bit MFM controller, from what I remember.
Most WD's, (2) DTC, and (1) adaptec board

Check out:

http://www.thecocolounge.com/editorial.htm

Where he has a March 1989 Rainbow article up about Coco HD's, including the CoCo-XT
and what exact controllers were supported.

I have (2) B&B setups in the garage...

Tony