[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: 3.5" drives on coco 3

Al Hartman alhartman at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 09:31:27 EDT 2008

I believe ADOS will allow you to use 720k 3.5" drives on the Coco.

You can either run the loadable version from RS-DOS, or you can burn it
into an EPROM and put it into your Disk Controller.

J&M Dos probably also supports it as well.

1.44mb Drives are only supported in OS-9 I believe. But, you need a
specially modified controller and driver software for that.

You might be better off checking with Cloud-9 and using their Flash Card
Adapter.