[Coco] CoCo 3 Prototype - Reverse Engineered

Nickolas Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 29 06:29:19 EDT 2008

Allen Huffman wrote:

Nothing new to report. Mark is willing to dissect it once he takes
care of his obligations with existing products.

Who else might we turn to for this task?

Sock Master is my best guess since he would know what to look for.

May be a good idea for Sock to have a look till Mark is ready. Best to
get as many eyes over it as possible.

I can contact Sock to see if he has time.

It will need to have those stickers removed off the IC's though. This
shouldn't be a problem since those stickers are there only as some
debugging aid and deface the board rather than give it any value.

Nick