[Coco] CoCo 3 Prototype - Reverse Engineered

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Sep 29 00:49:14 EDT 2008

On Sep 28, 2008, at 4:08 AM, Nickolas Marentes wrote:
> Has any progress been done on reverse engineering the CoCo3
> Prototype that Allen Huffman has to discover any other hidden
> features?

Nothing new to report. Mark is willing to dissect it once he takes
care of his obligations with existing products.

Who else might we turn to for this task?

--
My Des Moines, Iowa flood photos/blog: http://web.mac.com/allenhuffman/Flood2008

Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com
(1980's Retro Computing: I want my CoCo 4! www.coco4.com)

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en