[Coco] Files to os9

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sun Sep 28 10:52:09 EDT 2008

Thanks,
I was using toolshed, the format command syntax was different and I didn't
use the help provided. :)  Example under os9 Format /d0 2 '80' track is
double sided format with 80 tracks.  Under toolshed os9 format
disk.dsk. -ds -t80 is the same thing.

Under OS9 or Nitros9 it's not a problem.  Format and Dmode work great.

Ron